Honda Brakes, Brake Pads & Brake Rotors Service
POWER UP: BATTERIES
It’s never a good time to be left stranded with a dead battery. Especially in rougher weather, you want to be sure your car will start. That’s why we offer a free battery diagnostic test as part of our multi-point inspection. And we have the right battery for your Nissan stocked and ready to go. Come on in and we’ll make sure you’re powered up and ready to go, too.
SYMPTOMS OF A DYING BATTERY:
- Slow cranking when you start vehicle
- Clicking noises when turning the key
- Interior lights start to dim
- Dashboard battery warning light stays illuminated when your vehicle is running
- You need to jumpstart your vehicle
WE USE THE RIGHT BATTERIES.
Factors like extreme temperatures, vibration or poor maintenance can affect the health of your battery. We install only Genuine Nissan replacement batteries, which are designed to meet your vehicle’s original specifications. So you can leave confident in the quality and fit of your new battery.
Schedule Battery Service for your Honda today